|ALATAS’ SERVICE||FIELD SERVICE|
|LOCATION||EMEA / TURKEY / CANAKKALE|
|BRAND / MODEL||KGW Luzhou Machine Co, Nanjing EH 3024-2|
Alatas Turkey technicians examined the feed pressure and then the Crane. The technicians discovered that the lifting actions were sluggish. The valve, cable, and voltage were all tested. The hydraulic pump’s pressure was adjusted by the specialists. Foot bearing was tested.
After contacting the customer, Alatas Turkey professionals came to Canakkale to troubleshoot the hoisting system.
Alatas Turkey technicians made all the checking and based on these checks they made adjustments and tests.
- The technicians of Alatas Turkey attended to the vessel in Çanakkale to troubleshoot the hoisting system.
- Firstly they checked the feed pressure and it was 26 bar.
- The Crane was tested at both low and high speeds by the specialists. They discovered that the lifting actions were sluggish. The valve was then tested, and the technicians discovered rust on the valve as a result of that inspection. They also examined the cable and the voltage.
- Then the technicians adjusted the pressure from the hydraulic pump and then they tested the Crane. Based on the Crane test hoisting speed was 13.9 rpm.
- Alatas Turkey technicians made some tests for Crane 1.
- They examined the foot bearing and heard a sound as the boom moved up and down.
- The lubrication point of the foot bearing was checked. STB sides were found to have no lubrication point.
TROUBLESHOOTING OF THE HOISTING SYSTEM IN CANAKKALE GALLERY
Checking the feed pressure
Corrosion on the valve
Checking the cable voltage
Adjusting the pressure from hydraulic pump
Checking the foot bearing