|Alatas Service||Field Service|
|Location||EMEA/ TURKEY/ IZMIR|
|Equipment Type||Ship crane|
The job was started when the technicians met with the chief engineer.
To have the Crane’s issues fixed, the customer got in touch with Alatas.
After speaking with the chief engineer during their visit to the vessel, Alatas TR technicians handled all of the troubleshooting. After testing it, they delivered the Crane in working condition.
FULL WORK SCOPE
- The hoisting drum was secured by the ship’s crew after a discussion with the chief engineer. The hoisting hydro motor high-pressure line was then marked and disassembled by the technicians.
- Alatas TR technicians disassembled and checked the hydro motor seal and they observed that the seal was dispersed.
- Then the technicians assembled the hydro motor by installing a new seal. They also installed a high-pressure line.
- The reduction gear oil was changed by the vessel crew.
- Lastly, Alatas TR technicians tested the Crane and delivered it in working conditions.