The specialists from Alatas Turkey, came to the ship to examine the crane. When they put it to the test, they found that the crane spun to the right when the controls were luffed up. Before making any alterations or replacements, technicians conducted all necessary tests and observations.
Technicians from Alatas Turkey were on the ship to troubleshoot the cranes.
All relevant controls and tests were done by Alatas TR‘ personnel. After making some replacements, they tested the crane prior to delivering it to the customer.
- The Alatas Turkey experts visited Yalova and worked on the crane while attending to the ship. They first created certain controls. The technicians saw in the controls that when luffing up was done, the crane turned to the right.
- They checked the luffing and slewing system of the crane.
- After that, they saw that the slewing solenoid had been activated during the luffing action, receiving 3 volts during a left turn and 24 volts during a right turn. Assuming that the joystick was the source of the issue, the technicians swapped it out with one provided by the customer.
- It was observed that milliamperes and voltages were adjusted in the controllers.
- Following the completion of all works, Alatas Turkey’s personnel tested the crane before delivering it to the client in operational condition.