Alatas has entered into a cooperation agreement with a shipyard in Bintan and we are now able to offer berthing facilities and general ship repair services.
This includes a full range of crane repairs and deck machinery repairs, hydraulic and mechanic component repairs, heavy lift crane load testing and more – all at competitive rates.
The yard is in a duty-free zone a short 60 minutes away by ferry boat from Singapore’s Changi airport. No visa is required, and we provide full accommodation facilities to save on expensive hotel costs.
Ship Repair Services
- Fabrication and installation of heavy steel structures
- Mechanical assembly and installation
- Precision machining
- Electrical and instrumentation work
- Non-destructive testing and load testing
- Grit-blasting and coating
- Logistics services
- Marine crane repairs, overhaul, upgrades and recertification
- Heavy lift crane load testing
- Windlass repairs
- Component repairs, such as hydraulic pumps and motors, valves, cylinders, gearboxes, hook blocks
- Accident repairs
- Modification, repairs, upgrading and conversion
Offshore logistic base services
- Open lay-down area & covered storage area
- Deep-water & sheltered berth (up to 14m) and anchorage (up to 40m)
- General supply (bunker, freshwater, provisions)
- General services (hotel accommodation, land/sea transport, visa applications, security, port agency, freight forwarding, emergency evacuation, crew change)
- Heavy-duty rigging, lifting and shifting
- Chain flaking and loading
- Pre-laid mooring
- Rental of equipment (generators, boom lifts, compressors, loaders, forklifts, fenders)
Watch our Shipyard video here.