|Alatas Service||Workshop Repairs|
|Crane Type||Subsea Handling Equipment, Trenching Machine|
|Equipment Type||Hydraulic Motor|
Our Alatas UK Workshop based in Bradford was contracted to overhaul and test a Rexroth A6VE250HZ hydraulic motor. The motor for a subsea trenching machine track drive experienced high-pressure spikes when operating in a subsea environment. So the unit was changed out for its spare drive motor as a precaution.
The Bradford workshop provided a comprehensive, high-quality hydraulic repair service and full pressure and efficiency testing using our dynamic hydraulic test stand. Similarly to if the original manufacturer carried out the work, our workshop finalised the job by allocating a 12-month warranty for the Rexroth A6VE250HZ overhaul. All units are issued with a test certificate.
- Disassembly of the hydraulic pump
- Cleaning of all components using top of the line cleaning equipment
- Inspection of all components and issuing of a detailed inspection report with photos of components
- Rebuild of the unit with new original parts
- Testing of unit on the Alatas Bradford test rig
- Painting to a subsea paint specification