Alatas UK has been awarded the contract to complete a major overhaul of two Manitex ML7200 cranes. The work for our client operating in the SNS sector of the North Sea will be completed by Alatas engineers at Cammell Laird Shipyard, Liverpool.
The scope of work includes the following substantial activities:
- Project Management, Engineering and Design Services
- Spares Supply (including Slew Bearings, Pumps, Motors and new SLI System)
- Field services support
- Provision of temporary boom rests
- Slew-bearing supply and replacement
- Site machining services
- Operator cabin overhaul and modification
- SLI system upgrade
- Inspections and Corrective Maintenance
- Workshop Overhauls
- Operator Cabin
- Pumps and Motors
- Electric Prime Mover
- Hookblocks and Overhaul Ball
Delivering this wide-ranging work scope will require input from all across Alatas UK’s many services. Calling upon Aberdeen & Bradford Project, Planning and Design Engineers, with Parts Engineering, Workshop and Logistics Management and support from Bradford and a dedicated team of Multi-Discipline Service Technicians throughout the process.
Stay tuned for Job Reports on the Manitex ML7200 overhaul work and Contact Us if you require Alatas to assist with your operations.