|Alatas Service||Workshop Repairs|
|Luffing Cylinder||Vicari Hydraulic|
Our client required an urgent overhaul to Melcal luffing cylinders.
An Alatas driver picked up 2x Vicari luffing hydraulic cylinders from the yard and transported to our Singapore workshop for repair.
Both hydraulic cylinders (port & stbd) was placed onto workshop bench for disassembly and inspection by our engineers.
Job Scope to Overhaul to Melcal Luffing Cylinders
- All screws to be re-used
- All fittings and plugs to be replaced to new set
- Replace all seals on the top gland. Install top gland to the piston rod
- Install piston head to the piston rod – with internal seal replaced. Tighten the piston head to the piston rod.
- Replace all seals on the piston head. Installed piston rod to the barrel and tightened top gland.
- To install back serviced Counterbalance Valve block to the hydraulic cylinder
- Perform pressure test (400 Bars) on the hydraulic cylinder (extraction & retraction) in the presence of customer and results found to be satisfactory.