Alatas has updated its crane management systems for its projects from 2018 onwards as part of its continued development over the last 12 years.
The Alatas Crane Management System can be used for any marine, offshore and port crane applications including the removal of obsolete systems.
Wide-ranging Crane Management Functions
As part of our System Upgrades service, our Crane Management Systems can be adapted to the specific crane application and its requirements. Take a look below to see what we cover.
- PLC Based Crane Control System
- Rated Capacity Indicator (RCI)
- Rated Capacity Limiter (RCL)
- Crane Load Data Recording (CLDR)
- Crane Machine Data Recording (CMDR)
- Automatic Overload Protection System (AOPS)
- Manual Overload Protection System (MOPS)
- Lateral Boom Protection System (LBPS)
- Constant Tension System (CTS)
- Brake Stall Test
- Additional Customer Specific Requirements (ACSR)
The following images provide a basic overview of some of the system HMI interfaces.
Please Contact Us for more detailed information and one of our global service stations will be able to help.