|Alatas Service||Workshop Repairs|
Alatas Americas was contracted to repair a Rexroth A4VG125. The client contacted the Houston workshop for these pump repairs as they suspected poor efficiency.
Alatas Americas disassembled the pump for inspection so they could create a repair plan for the client to agree. Below is the scope of work carried out with images taken during these industrial crane pump repairs.
If you require repairs on any crane components, please Contact Us and our global workshops will be able to assist you.
Job Scope for Pump Repairs
- Free disassembly and inspection
- Report completed and quote provided to the client
- Client approved work and the parts are ordered/pumps scheduled for repairs
- These units required the following replacement parts:
– rotary group complete with pistons
– all bearings
– lens plate
– new shipping plates /caps/plugs
- Units were re-assembled as per OEM requirements
- Units were tested on Alatas’ state of the art test stand
- Units were measured for efficiency. All Rexroth units achieve a 96% efficiency or better before being handed back to the customer.
- Alatas set units to the hydraulic schematic provided by the client for a plug and play operation
- Units painted and prepped for delivery to the customer. Deliverables are a full repair report and test report of the units’ performance.
- All repairs come standard with an Alatas 1 year warranty