|Alatas Service||Field Service|
This Mitsubishi crane winch replacement a of hoist winch was carried out at Banjarmasin Anchorage in Indonesia.
The deck crane was experiencing a hoisting problem as the winch was not moving during hoisting as well as an abnormal sound coming from the mechanism.
Job Scope for Mitsubishi Crane Winch Replacement
- Hydraulic pressure of hoisting winch and brake pressure checked, found to be OK
- Hoisting motor and brake removed
- Some very dirty gear oil found containing metal particles. Hoist winch drum was found not to turn
- Gearbox transferred from Crane 2 to Crane 4
- Crane was not able to use boom rest due to cargo operations, boom secured alternatively by the crew Gearbox transferred from Crane 2 to Crane 4
- Oil levels topped up, and air removed from the system. Crane 4 function tested successfully
- Damaged hoisting winch removed for repair