|Alatas Service||Field Service|
|Equipment Type||Ship Crane|
|Equipment Specifications||CBW 50t|
These Liebherr CBW repairs in China were performed by our team of Field Service engineers based in the region who attended this cargo tanker to repair 4x Liebherr CBW 50(40)/29.2(31.5) with with a SWL of 50 ton. This job was for the vessel’s second survey that our team undertook in Zhoushan.
Part of the work scope was a complete overhaul of the deck cranes, which was awarded to our Crane Specialists at Alatas Shanghai, who carried out project management and crane repair supervision in the Ship Yard.
The cranes were removed from the vessel and fully refurbished ashore. Alatas Shanghai supplied all crane spare parts and carried out the works shown in the Job Scope below.
If you require our expertise for your Merchant Shipping operations in the China region or any other industry worldwide, do not hesitate to Contact Us to find out more.
- 4 pcs of hydraulic oil cooler cleaned and pressure tested
- All slewing bearing outside bolts renewal
- Original bolts used for slewing bearing
- Walkway, gratings and handrails, wire support brackets on jibs repaired
- Crane cabin structure repaired
- 4 pcs of slewing locking pin cylinder overhauled, seals and 3 pcs of rods renewed
- Luffing cylinder hoses renewal
- Luffing lowering brake valve renewal
- Luffing cylinder overhaul
- All pins renewed
- Luffing cylinder return pipes renew, repair the pipe clamps
- 3 pcs of floodlights for each crane renewed
- Cables on jib for lights renewed
- Cable brackets repair
- Horns under cabin renewed
- Hoisting lowering brake valve renewed
- Hoisting brake unit renewed
- Hoisting winch hoses renewed
- Hoisting gearbox oil level pipes renewed
- Renewal of gearbox oil
- All wire sheaves renewed
- Grease hoses for wire sheaves renewed
- NDT test for jib head sheave block
- Platforms for jib head, cylinders and oil coolers
- Removal of jib hinge pins with check of pin and bushes condition, cleaning and installed back if the condition is good.