|Alatas Service||Workshop Repairs, Parts Supply|
|Locations||Phillippines, Hong Kong, India|
|Crane Type||Container Cranes|
For this overhaul of Liebherr container cranes, our client in the Philippines wanted to remove two old deck cranes from their vessel and replace them with two used Liebherr crane that they sourced in India.
Alatas inspected the cranes while in India and provided condition report. Alatas Crane Design in Austria designed new base columns. The new base columns were manufactured in the Philippines under the supervision of Alatas welding engineers. In the meantime, all hydraulic components and gearboxes were stripped and overhauled in Alatas Hong Kong Workshop.
Afterwards, the cranes were assembled in the shipyard and installed on the vessel. After successful commissioning and load testing, the cranes were handed over and had been working without problems.
Job Scope for Overhaul of Liebherr Container Cranes
- Inspection of the cranes in India before purchase
- Design of new base columns
- Design of new jib rest Supervision of production of the jib rest and base columns in the Philippines
- Overhaul of all components at our Hong Kong workshop
- Reassembly and commissioning of the crane under the supervision of Alatas Manila service station
- Load testing and handover
- Complete handling of this project in-house with our specialists
- Professional execution from beginning to the end, meaning the cranes are working without problems Local support through our Alatas Manila office