Alatas Singapore is Hiring Project Engineer / Operations Executive Manager for Marine Cranes & Deck Machinery Service
Alatas Singapore Pte Ltd carries out field service and repairs on marine machinery such as Ship- & Offshore Cranes, Davits, Windlasses, Mooring Winches and Steering gears on Marne & Offshore Vessel as in Ports. We carry out Inspections, Overload testing and project repairs in Ports, at Anchorage, in Ship Yards and on voyage repairs.
To assist our Project Manager in managing and coordinating crane overload testing, general afloat repairs and rigging operations at Anchorage, in Ports and local Ship Yards, we are employing a capable, self-initiative and motivated:
- The primary responsibility is to manage and coordinate project work, field service administration and overload testing in support and under the supervision of our Project Manager
- Liaise with our customers, such as Ship Managers, Offshore Operators, Shipyards, Agents and others
- Coordinate with Ship Agents, Ports & Ship Yards, handle permits and schedule attendances.
- Coordinate and arrange transport of Engineers, tools & equipment to and from job sites
- Prepare quotations, costing for invoice, tools & equipment lists and procurement of parts.
- Manage the Tools & equipment which are Kept at our warehouse. Send for recertification periodically as required.
- Create customer reports
- Any other job assigned by the Service Manager
- Diploma in Marine Engineering or similar.
- Experience in coordinating Marine & Offshore service work is required.
- Experience in coordinating load testing and rigging work will be an advantage
- Technically inclined and highly organized, being able to operate under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Effective in dealing with commercial and management aspects of the role
- Excellent communication skills, internally with our field service teams and externally with our customers.
- Able to commit even after Office hours due to the nature of the job
- Previous experience as Crane or Deck Machinery engineer is of advantage
To apply for the role email [email protected] or call the Singapore station on +65 6861 2336.
To find out more about Alatas, head to Our Company on our website.