Alatas Singapore is Hiring Multi-disciplined Service Engineers to support our field service expertise to serve our clients worldwide.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate experience providing:
- Technical solutions for emergency repairs
- Large scale overhauls
- Load testing
- Component repairs
- Spare parts supply
- Supply of new cranes
- Crane Upgrades
We are looking for engineers with an experience level similar to a technical officer at a container port; an electrical officer on board an ocean-going vessel (i.e. ship’s electrician with experience sailing and fixing deck cranes); or a hydraulic engineer with troubleshooting experience on complex hydraulic equipment in the Marine or Offshore industries. We will also consider multi-disciplined crane engineers from the construction industry for the role.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of electric drives, electrohydraulic operated cranes, crane control systems and hydraulic components.
- Independently troubleshoot hydraulic, mechanical and electrical problems on cranes.
- Supervise a team of mechanics and carry out larger repair projects as a Lead Engineer
- Write technical reports and able to communicate with owners, also in writing.
- Previous employment with one of the leading crane manufacturers as a service engineer desired.
To apply for the role email [email protected] or call the Singapore station on +65 6861 2336.
To find out more about Alatas, head to Our Company on our website.