We are delighted to offer Appointed Person training at our Hong Kong Training Center.
The Hong Kong Code of Practice for Safe Use of Mobile Cranes specifies that a competent person can plan any combined lift with mobile cranes.
The Appointed Person Training, which is aligned to British Standards, gives participants the knowledge and a certificate of competency to plan and supervise lifting operations.
- The load, its characteristics and method of lifting
- Calculation of the total load
- Selection of a suitable crane(s), understanding crane duty charts
- Selection of suitable lifting equipment, types, understanding of charts, calculation using mode factors
- Positioning of the crane, taking into account outrigger centre point loadings, ground bearing pressures, mat sizes, proximity hazards
- Environmental conditions
- Producing drawings to aid in planning
- Risk assessment
- Method statement
Location: Alatas Hong Kong Training Center
Duration : 3 Days (classroom-based)
No. of participants: max. 10
Prerequisites: Experience in working with cranes, technical background
There will be an examination and certificate will be issued upon successful completion.
For more information on how to book a place on the course, please email [email protected] or call +852 2153 2153