|Alatas Service||Field Service/ Workshop Repair|
|Location||Asia/ Hong Kong/ Hong Kong International Airport – Chek Lap Kok|
Two sets of screw jacks were disassembled by the Alatas Service team and Workshop team in order to identify the problem and fix it.
The customer noticed a noise when the docking platform was going up or down
A number of faulty parts were found during the disassembly and inspection of the screw jack system. They have been repaired or replaced as necessary.
- Secure the subject platform to its fixed structure
- Dismantling of the Gearbox worn gear and the two Screw Jacks (individually)
- Dismantlement of the Gearbox with couplings
- On-site examination of the Screw Jacks
- Inspection of the gearboxes in the Alatas Workshop with couplings and worn gears
- Replacement of any damaged parts
- Installation and reassembly