|Alatas’ Service||Field Service|
|Location||EMEA/ TEKIRDAG / MARTAS|
Technicians from Alatas Turkey attended to the ship’s hydraulic system issue. The technicians went to Tekirdag to locate and repair the problems. The hydraulic pump and system were examined, and the valve log was disassembled.
According to reports, the machine’s hydraulics had failed. As a result, the customer called Alatas Turkey, which dispatched specialists to the ship to repair the hydraulic system.
The hydraulic system was examined by Alatas Turkey’s technicians. After inspecting, they carried out the disassemblies, followed by the installations. After finishing all the repairs, they put the main pump for the hydraulic motor together.
- The hydraulics were examined by Alatas Turkey. The experts checked the system before taking apart the hydraulic pump and valve log. In order to make revisions, they brought the hydraulic pump and valve log to the workshop.
- Afterward, the experts installed the valve log and hydraulic pump. The system was then tried once again.
- After the tests, it was again disassembled because the intended performance could not be obtained.
- The technicians increased the hydraulic pressure values through the hydraulic pump. Then the technicians marked the malfunction of the 2 cathouse valves and replaced them with a new one.
- Lastly, the technicians of Alatas Turkey dismantled the hydraulic pump and the wall pit log.