|LIEBHERR CBW 45
The Alatas Turkey technicians traveled to Greece. Upon inspection, the specialists decided to renew the hoisting hydraulic motor block and test the crane.
Alatas Turkey technicians were on the vessel to change out the hoisting hydraulic motor block and flushing.
The technicians of Alatas Turkey made the necessary removals and renewals to fix the faults. They also made assemblies and cleanings. After all the work was finished, they tested all movements, and no problems were detected.
- The Alatas Turkey technicians traveled to Greece and attended to the vessel.
- They had a meeting with the chief engineer. The technicians decided first to renew the hoisting hydraulic motor block and test the Crane. After that, crane 2 was flushed. The hoisting wire was tightened for safety with a chain block. They marked the connections of the hose. Hose connections and the hoisting hydraulic motor block was dismantled. While dismantling, the block hose connections were plugged. Old hose connections were removed from the old block and transferred to the new one. The technicians of Alatas Turkey installed the new block in place. They connected the hose connections. Then the technicians tested the Crane, and it was detected there was no oil leakage or any problem with the movements.
- The crew drained the hydraulic tank. The technicians removed the old hydraulic tank filter, oil cooler, and feed pressure filters.
- Then they renewed the new filters for the oil cooler, feed pressure, and hydraulic tank. They also restored the magnet of the cover for the tank filter. And then, they removed the tank cover when the hydraulic tank drained.
- The oil inside the tank was found dirty, so the technicians cleaned the inside. When the tank was drained one pipe was found inside the tank. When the technicians finished the cleaning, they assembled the cover and then applied silicon as a sealant. The technicians filled the hydraulic tank with oil again, then installed the cover for the tank filter in place.
- The technicians pumped the air out inside the system several times.
- All movements were tested with no problems detected.