|ALATAS’ SERVICE||FIELD SERVICE|
|LOCATION||EMEA / POLAND/ GDYNIA|
The specialists from Alatas Turkey came to the ship to test the deck crane load. They moved all of the load-testing equipment onto the ship. The engineers began the crane load testing by first filling the balloons with 30 tons and then 35 tons. Every movement required for the function was carried out. All of the cranes that were tested successfully completed the load test when the cranes were tested at 35 tons.
The deck crane load test was conducted by Alatas Turkey personnel who traveled to Gdynia, Poland. All of the tests they conducted on the crane with balloons weighing 30 to 35 tons were successful.
After attending to the ship, the specialists from Alatas Turkey brought the load-testing gear aboard and used a balloon with a 35-ton weight to test the cranes.
- The technicians of Alatas Turkey traveled to Poland and attended the vessel.
- They first transferred all the load test equipment to the vessel and started the Crane load test.
- They filled up the balloons with 30 tons.
- All functional movements were performed while the crane was loaded with 30 tons.
- Then the technicians filled up the balloon with 35 tons and tested Crane 1.
- The technicians completed the load test on Crane 1 successfully.
- They made the same process on Crane 4,3 and 2 and all the load tests of the cranes have been completed.
- Together with the crew of the ship, they tested and inspected the cranes once all work had been completed.