|ALATAS’ SERVICE||FIELD SERVICE|
|LOCATION||EMEA / TURKEY / YALOVA|
Technicians from Alatas Turkey came to the vessel to maintain the Crane. They disassembled and made adjustments before delivering the Crane to the vessel.
The technicians of Alatas Turkey were on the vessel to maintain the Crane.
The customer contacted Alatas Turkey concerning Crane maintenance, and Alatas Turkey commissioned specialists to resolve the issues.
- The Alatas Turkey technician met with the shipyard engineer to discuss the initial steps to take after attending to the vessel.
- Following the conference, they dismantled the first wire organizer and the spring beneath it. The cable was then pushed downward.
- The technicians compared the new wire with the old wire and they cut the new wire according to the length of the old wire.
- Passed through new wire sheaves and wire harness was done.
- The technicians changed the engine room overhead Crane wire. Then they connected it to the thimble.
- Finally, the technicians spoke with the engineer, who requested that the Wheel be removed.
- Alatas Turkey technicians departed the vessel after finishing all of the repairs and delivering it to the customer.
CRANE MAINTENANCE IN YALOVA GALLERY
Engine room wire rope change
Wire rope renewal