|Alatas Service||Field Service|
|Location||EMEA, Turkey, Istanbul, Tuzla|
|Equipment Type||Ship Crane|
The Alatas Turkey technicians were on the vessel to change out the luffing wire ropes. They had a meeting with the shipyard engineer. They conducted the removal of old wire rope thimble and old luffing wire rope. They installed the new luffing wire rope and conducted a test to ensure proper condition.
Alatas Turkey technicians conducted the removal and installation of the luffing wire ropes.
FULL WORK SCOPE
- The technicians first conducted a meeting with the shipyard engineer after they attended to the vessel.
- The technicians removed the old wire rope thimble then they transferred the new wire rope to the vessel.
- They removed the old luffing wire rope of Crane No. 2. The new wire rope installation operation started.
- The technicians installed the new luffing wire rope of Crane No. 2 and tested the Crane.
- The Alatas Turkey technicians did the same process for Crane No 1, 3, and 4. After they tested the cranes, they delivered them to the shipyard in good condition.