|MANAGED CRANE CONTRACTS
|UK/ EMEA / UK NETHERLANDS
|BRAND / MODEL
|LIEBHERR, KENZ, BAILEY, BUCYRUS ERIE
Alatas UK has concluded a strong 2023 with the award of 5-year extensions to two of our key offshore crane maintenance contracts for supermajor operating fields in the UKCS and Dutch North Sea, covering +45 offshore cranes. The announcement follows the 4-year extension of another key contract earlier in the year, covering 12 cranes in the UKCS.
Alatas was initially awarded both contracts five years ago. A further 5-year extension is a testament to the safe and effective delivery of value-added services to the client over that period.
The expanded job scope encompasses a wide range of services, solidifying ALATAS’ position as a comprehensive solutions provider in the crane industry.
- Offshore Crane Maintenance: Ensuring the reliability and optimal performance of offshore cranes.
- Contract Management Focal Point: Providing dedicated and efficient contract management services.
- Engineering and Design Support: Offering expertise in engineering solutions and design support.
- Resident Crane Technician: Deploying skilled technicians for on-site maintenance and support.
- Ad-hoc Field Service Support: Responding promptly to unforeseen service requirements in the field.
- SLI and Control System Upgrades: Implementing state-of-the-art upgrades for safety and load indicator systems.
- Complete Crane Upgrades: Overhauling and enhancing crane systems for improved efficiency and performance.
- Spares Provision: Ensuring the availability of critical spare parts to minimize downtime.
- Workshop Services Provision: Offering comprehensive services within dedicated workshops.
- Obsolescence Studies: Assessing and addressing potential obsolescence issues in crane systems.
- Late Life Studies: Providing specialized studies for crane systems approaching the end of their operational life.
- FMECA Studies: Conducting Failure Modes, Effects, and Criticality Analysis to Enhance Reliability.