|ALATAS’ SERVICE||CONTRACT ANNOUNCEMENT|
|LOCATION||AMERICAS / USA/ SACRAMENTO, CA|
ALATAS Americas, Inc. Has been awarded a multi-year contract for a total of 3.5 million USD to complete upgrades of 5 overhead cranes in the Sacramento Utility District.
Sacramento Utility District had contacted ALATAS Americas, Inc. for its impeding reputation for being one of the most competent crane upgrade companies in the nation. Following discussions with the technical and procurement groups, it was decided that ALATAS would be evaluated to undertake a large project that supports California’s infrastructure. Following the stringent bidding process, it was announced that ALATAS Americas, Inc. would be awarded a $3.5 million USD contract to undergo upgrades on 5 outdated overhead cranes over the next three years.
ALATAS will provide the following services as per the contractual agreements set forth by the Utility District:
- Upgrade all electrical drives
- Upgrade all electrical motors
- Upgrade all thruster brakes
- Upgrade the load monitoring system to record, log, and protect the machines
- Upgrade the control system
- Upgrade to radio remote controls for wireless operations up to 1500 feet
- Extending the lifetime of the equipment for another 25 years
- Reducing carbon footprint by offering refurbishment of existing equipment and implementing increased efficiency drives to reduce and regenerate power sources.
- Installation of all components and providing after-sales support