Commissioning of 210 tons Searex Omnilift Offshore Crane
ALATAS Middle East was requested by AL GHAITH Oilfield Supply to Carry out full crane inspection and commissioning of 210 tons Searex Offshore crane after having major overhaul at Dubai drydocks.
The job scope included the following:
• Full inspection of the crane using ALATAS Offshore crane checklist.
• Full inspection of steel structures such as: Pedestal, Revolving structure, A Frame, Boom.
• Full inspection of Hydraulic system, Mechanical, Electrical,
• Full inspection Gearboxes, Ropes, Sheaves, winches, pumps motors, hook blocks main and auxilliary
• Full function test of Engine and its new safety devices.
• List down punch list and verify follow up repair on the punch list.
• Full crane function test, Limits and safety devices test commissioning.
• Load test in presence of DNV and GL surveyors on main and auxilliary.
• Handover of crane to Customer after all test and load test.