ALATAS engineers carrying out the pre docking survey of a 250T knuckle boom crane. The excellent inspection format and standards used by ALATAS engineers are now being used to build the scope of work for the docking.
The scope of work consisted of:
- Completion of the 30 page inspection checklist report per crane
- Hydraulic inspection including leak oil inspection
- Electrical inspection including insulation testing
- Mechanical inspections including Spline inspections and pin inspections
- Operational, functions and safety system inspection
- Oil sampling and analysing