Alatas has updated its crane management system for their projects from 2018 onwards as part of its continues development over the last 12 years.
The Alatas Crane Management System can be used for any marine and port crane application especially to replace obsolete systems.
The functions can be adapted to the specific crane application and its requirements which can include all or some of the following.
• PLC Based Crane Control System
• Rated Capacity Indicator (RCI)
• Rated Capacity Limiter (RCL)
• Crane Load Data Recording (CLDR)
• Crane Machine Data Recording (CMDR)
• Automatic Overload Protection System (AOPS)
• Manual Overload Protection System (MOPS)
• Lateral Boom Protection System (LBPS)
• Constant Tension System (CTS)
• Brake Stall Test
• Additional Customer Specific Requirements (ACSR)
The following images provide a basic overview of some of the system HMI interface.
Please contact your nearest Alatas service station for more detailed information or submit your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org