Alatas was formed in 1988 by a group of ex Liebherr Managers and Engineers. The aim of the company was to provide an alternative source of original spare parts and crane service worldwide. Alatas also secured dealerships with several mobile crane companies, and began supplying spare parts worldwide.
30 Years later Alatas has 14 Offices and service stations located around the world including the UK, Dubai, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and the USA. From these locations the company provides experienced Crane Service Engineers and supplies original and replacement crane spare parts.
- A minimum of 5 years working within the crane industry.
- Apprenticed served in either electrics/mechanics or hydraulics/mechanics.
- Experience of commissioning and fault finding on electromechanical and/or hydro mechanical systems.
- Be willing to travel aboard and work on a none rotary pattern.
- Be willing to work on their own or within a team.
- IT literate and be able to write reports.
- UK driving licence.
- Have the ability to read schematics and engineering drawings then translate this into practice.
- Have the ability to problem solve and think out of the box.
- Be able to work at heights.
- Crane industry or Liebherr/MacGregor/Hagglund/IHI/MHI/Tsuji/LMG trained.
- Leadership experience.
- An in depth knowledge of preventative maintenance.
- Experience working with marine engineering applications.
- An attractive salary would be negotiated with the successful candidate.
- Medical cover
- Company vehicle
- Profit shares
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In our Hydraulic Workshop in Hong Kong we repair and overhaul hydraulic components like pumps , motors and valves to the highest quality standards. We carry out all repairs with original spares and all repairs are tested on our 200 kW test-bench. We supply a variety of industries including construction, shipping, offshore and industrial hydraulics.
Currently we are looking for a Hydraulic Specialist, experienced in the repair of hydraulic pumps, motors and valves of different brands and different generations.
Experience in Hydraulics including the relevant education background
Minimum 2 years working experience in a specialist workshop
Professional Attitude as required in a service oriented business
Fluent spoken and written English
Self-driven and willing to take responsibility
We offer an attractive remuneration package, an interesting position and a career opportunity with leaders in the industry.
• To carry out field service attendances to troubleshoot & repair marine cranes and port cranes
• Technical degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronic Electrical Officer Certification, having worked on vessels with Cargo Cranes
• Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of electric drives, electrohydraulic operated cranes, crane control systems and hydraulic components.
• Able to independently troubleshoot hydraulic, mechanical and electrical problem on cranes
• Able to supervise a team of mechanics and carry out larger repair projects as Lead Engineer
• Able to write technical reports and able to communicate with owners, also in writing
• Previous employment with one of the main crane manufacturers as service engineer will be an added advantage.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
with the following details:
• Notice Period
• Reason for leaving
• Last Drawn and Expected Salary
• Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.